Nadia Nakai is set to release a tribute album to pay homage to her late boyfriend, AKA

By: Simon Majadibodu 

Rapper Nadia Nakai and her late boyfriend Kiernan Jarrayd Forbes, was popularly known as AKA. Photo: Instagram / @nadianakai


Rapper and TV personality Nadia Nakai announced exciting news that she will release a tribute album to pay homage to her late boyfriend, AKA.

Kiernan Jarrayd Forbes, a South African rapper who was popularly known as AKA was shot and killed outside a restaurant in Durban on February 10.

The Money Back hitmaker announced the exciting news in a social media post on her Instagram account.

Click here to see her post: https://www.instagram.com/p/C0jCr-3MSFm/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==


Naaa Meann hitmaker Nadia Nakai is in studio cooking a tribute album to pay homage to her late boyfriend, AKA. Photo: Instagram / @nadianakai


"My Tribute EP that has now become a tribute ALBUM! because I have soooo much to say, is almost done,” she wrote. 


“I'm so grateful I have music to express myself, this album is honestly not for you, it's for me, in my road to healing (whatever that looks like), my letter to him this is powerful, this is spiritual. 


The Naaa Meaan hit track singer additionally said: “THANK YOU to everyone who just gets it! Supported it, and showed up! I wish I could drop this tomorrow.”



Rapper and TV personality to pay tribute to his late boyfriend AKA in the upcoming album. Photo: Instagram / @nadianakai



With over 36 000 likes, her fans and followers commented, saying they are delighted to hear the album and want to heal from the loss of her boyfriend.


@ciciworldwide wrote: “🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽.”


 “As much as it for you mama, I believe we also need it, we need healing, we meed this letter to him. Thank you for sharing your healing with us, can’t wait to hear and heal❤️🥹,” said @phiwe_comfidence.


@iamfantana commented: “I love you so much bestile!❤️we can’t wait.”


“Show em what you got tiger 🐅 🌍,” wrote @thebighash.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Phahama FC: Wilson Nkhumane starts a football club to get children off the streets

They called, and she answered: Ashley Matlou embraces her ancestral calling!

Halala: Thobela FM presenter Hunadi The Host nominated for SATMAs